• The ability to build relationships
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A professional and positive attitude
• Team player
• The ability to excel in multi-vendor technological environments
• Technically aggressive in professional development
• The ability to quickly solve problems
• Solid project management skills
• Self-managed & Self-motivated professional
• A leader with the ability to get the job done
• The desire to win
At Texas Systems Group, we are always looking for highly skilled team members, who possess the traits required to be successful at Texas Systems Group. We are a company where candidates that possess our Core Values can accelerate their career.
View Current Openings
We do not accept mediocrity. Our standards are set high and we hold each other accountable to achieve them.
Our team members are eager to help others and are willing to go above and beyond their primary responsibilities to serve our clients. By working together, there’s nothing that we can’t do.
We interact with our clients, vendors, and team with integrity and conduct ourselves as professionals.
We never stop learning. We love solving challenging problems and sharing our knowledge.
We attract people with positive attitudes that exhibit both humility and confidence.
• Reimbursement for Mileage
• Fully-Stocked Kitchen
• Company Apparel
• Fun Team-Building and Family Outings
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Competitive Pay
• Employee Referral Bonus Plan
• Publication Bonus Plan
At Texas Systems Group we’re on a mission. A mission to find individuals that will carry “A Message to Garcia.” If you are dedicated, determined and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, then we are looking for you. We believe in honesty, integrity and team work. If you are willing to carry “A Message to Garcia” we invite you to apply at Texas Systems Group.